Monday, July 5, 2010

July 10 Cupcake Flavors!

I am having a harder time each week figuring out what cupcake flavors to bring and which ones not to. I want to bring new ones, but at the same time, I don't want to not bring ones that people want and expect. So, if there is a cupcake that you definitely want, then please let me know! As of right now, I have been told to bring the Coconut Snowball and the Key Lime every week. Also, if there is a flavor that you want me to create, I would be glad to do so. I sometimes get bored with making the same ones, and I am always up for a challenge.

With that said, I have come up with my list for this week. The flavors will be:
- Espresso Toffee
- Truffled Chocolate Walnut
- Red Velvet
- Root Beer Float (new and improved this week!)
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel (new and improved!)
- Raspberry Cream Truffle
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Mint
- Nutella
- Triple Chocolate
- Turtle
- Chocolate with Vanilla Buttercream
- Raspberry Cream (new and improved!)
- Peaches & Cream
- Cotton Candy (kid's favorite!)
- Salted Pecan Caramel
- Key Lime
- Carrot Cake
- Butterscotch (was told this was the BEST cupcake I make last week!)
- Banana Split
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Coconut Snowball
- Vanilla with Vanilla Buttercream
- Vanilla with Chocolate Buttercream
- Yellow Cake with Chocolate Buttercream

Hope to see you this weekend at the farmer's market. Start your weekend off with cupcakes! The weather is supposed to be great. Be sure to follow us on Facebook too. You can stay up to date on blog posts, see what others are saying about the cupcakes, and tell us what you think!

Have a great week and we hope to see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment