Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog's Day!

The weather here has been crazy! There is so much ice and now it is snowing. I am definitely ready for winter to be OVER! Today is the day that we find out if we have to put up with this weather for longer or if we can expect an early spring. It's Groundhog's Day! So, what did Punxsutawney Phil predict this year???

Did he see his shadow? Should we expect to see more of the weather we have been having?

Or did we get lucky and he not see his shadow? Could it be that we might have an early spring???

This morning, Phil came out of his cute warm house....

and predicted...


Today, Punxsutawney Phil is my hero. I have been wanting it to be spring since January 1st! Now, I just hope he was right....

If you want to see the full album of these cupcakes or some of our other creations, check out our Flickr account.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute - I love your story to go along with it! I sure hope Phil's prediction is right as well.

    ReplyDelete