Sunday, November 14, 2010

Harry Potter Cupcakes.

I love anything Harry Potter...so much that on our honeymoon, my husband lovingly stood in line with me at Borders in Time Square to get the final book in the series the night it was released. So, when I was asked to do Harry Potter cupcakes for a birthday for someone else who loves Harry Potter, I was super excited! It was just what I needed to put me into the Harry Potter spirit with the movie being released next weekend.

The cupcakes were two flavors. Pumpkin spice with a pumpkin pie filling and the ever so popular chocolate chip cookie dough. I went more Gryffindor inspired to decorate them because I don't know too many people who do not love Harry's house!

I added Spell & Potions Books, Harry's glasses, & the lightning shaped scar...


and the sorting hat (with the face of course!), a Gryffindor scarf, & a broom!


Then, I completed the box with a ribbon and a tag!




To see more pictures of the cupcakes and to see other stuff we make, click here. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did making them!


Thanks for letting me make your sister's cupcakes Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment