Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cupcakes for August 21st!

The flavors for the market this week have been chosen! They are:

Triple Chocolate
Red Velvet
Banana PB Chocolate Chip
Chocolate PB
Mocha Cream
Chocolate Raspberry Marshmallow
Chocolate Snowball
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Malt
Salted Chocolate Caramel
German Chocolate
Carrot Cake
Apricot-Cranberry
Cherry Cheesecake
Key Lime
Coconut Snowball
Grapefruit
Cotton Candy
Cinnamon Churro
Vanilla with Chocolate
Vanilla with Vanilla
Yellow Cake with Chocolate
Chocolate with Vanilla

And, for the 4 legged friends we will have the PB Carrot Bacon pupcakes! There is also a chance a few other flavors may be thrown in...I never know what I am going to come up with once I get in the kitchen :)

If you know there is something that you want in a larger quantity, be sure to let us know so we can bring enough for you. Hopefully we will see you at the market Saturday. We are looking forward to fall. Starting at the September 4th market, we will be bringing lots of fall flavors. It is my absolute favorite time of the year, and I cannot wait to bring a lot of seasonal flavors. I have a long list of ideas that I am excited to share with you!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment