Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year & a long overdue thank you...

I cannot believe that it has been almost 8 months since the first day I came to the market to sell cupcakes. Time has flown by! We loved being able to be a part of the Binford Farmer's market, and it is almost like the people we met there are part of our family. When I decided to come to the market, I was nervous that people wouldn't like the cupcakes or think that they were anything special, but I met all kinds of nice people that told me otherwise :) We ended up making over 100 flavors of cupcakes this season (114 flavors to be exact!) and that does not include the whoopie pie flavors! We would love to know what was your favorite.

I am so grateful for opportunity to get to bake for each and every one of you. Thank you for choosing our cupcakes, cakes, & treats to be a part of your events. I appreciate all the support and feedback that I receive, and I really take what the customers say to heart. I love getting suggestions for flavors, requests for unique cake & cupcake ideas, hearing how your parties turned out after, and getting pictures!

Now that the market is over for this season, it is kind of sad. It became such a normal part of our weekends that it feels weird not going there on Saturdays! But, it will be that time of year again very soon, and we will be back with new ideas, flavors, and even more products! As the new year approaches, I am excited to see what 2011 has in store for us, and I cannot wait to get to share everything with you. When I am not busy with orders, I am definitely using this time to create new flavors and recipes!

Again, I just want to thank each and every one of you for your support. Thank you for taking the time to come by the market to get cupcakes and letting us bake for you. Without you guys, Confectioneiress Cupcakes & Sweets would not be what it is today! Be sure to check back for more posts focused on what is happening with us, new products, and other exciting news. There will definitely be a Valentine's Day post coming very soon with some gift ideas using our sweets!

I hope everyone had a great year and that you have a safe, happy new year. Let's hope 2011 is a great year for us all!

Thank you again so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment