Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 23 Farmer's Market


We are back!

It has been a busy 2 weeks, and we are very happy to be able to be back at the market this weekend. Only 2 outdoor markets left, and we will be at them both as well as at the indoor markets. I can't wait to bring tons of new holiday flavors for you all to try. Now....back to why you come here-CUPCAKES! This week we will have:

Triple Chocolate
Coffee & Cream
Red Velvet
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Strawberry Hazelnut
Raspberry Cream Truffle
Orange Cream
Pumpkin Spice
Concord Grape (made with grapes from the market!)
Original Carrot Cake
Toasted Coconut Carrot Cake
Salted Pecan Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake
Coconut Snowball
Key Lime
Vanilla
Chocolate


Also, as I mentioned in the last post, we are bringing a new treat! This week, we are bringing WHOOPIE PIES :) We will have two kinds....S'more & Chocolate Toasted Coconut. If you love our cupcakes but also love cookies, this will be something you must try!

At the next market, it will be Halloween weekend so I am going to bring a lot of new flavors and way less of the normal ones I have each week so I hope you are excited about that! I know I am. I have been thinking of flavors for quite a while and am finalizing my list. I will try and post it earlier in the week so you can check them out. And, if you are not following us on Facebook and want to see more updates & pictures of what we are making, be sure to check us out!

We hope to see you all this weekend! We have really missed being there, and we are so happy to be back!

Have a great rest of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment