Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 25 Market


Happy Fall! I am glad that it is finally here even though to me fall starts after Labor Day. I looked at the calendar, and I just realized that there are only 5 more markets this year! And, we will NOT be at the October 9th market because we will be in Virginia for my sister in law's wedding. So, that means that there are only 4 more markets for us! But, don't worry, you can still get cupcakes at the Binford Indoor Market on November 20th, December 4th, and December 11th, and you can always place an order for cupcakes any time you want.

So, the flavors this week will be:
Triple Chocolate
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Red Velvet
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Salted Chocolate Caramel
Chocolate Butterscotch
Root Beer Float (new frosting)
Dark Chocolate Pumpkin
Traditional Carrot Cake
Toasted Coconut Carrot Cake
Salted Pecan Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake
Key Lime
Coconut Snowball
Apple Cinnamon Churro
Sweet Potato Marshmallow Maple (improved and with a filling!)
Chocolate
Vanilla
Freddy's Pupcakes :)

Also, with the help of some friends on Friday, we are going to be trying out some new recipes and ideas and experimenting with some more unusual and crazy combinations so they just might show up at the market. I will post an update on Facebook on Friday night as to what I am going to bring add to the list. They will definitely be flavors that will probably appeal more to foodies than to those who like plain chocolate and vanilla, but you should be adventurous and come and try them. Regardless, I am so excited to get to make some new and fun flavors that have been on my "to do" list and to hang out with great friends at the same time!

Thanks again for all of your support at the market. Also, keep in mind, it is best to contact me as soon as you know the date that you will want to place an order so I can pencil you in. Some weeks and weekends fill up fast, and it is better to get your name down early even if you don't know the exact design or flavors you want.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment